Standard Helium Tank 30 Kit Portable
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
Posted via Australia Post. Tank cannot be sent via overnight toll satchel.
Depending on your location, additional shipping charges may incur. We will email you if additional payment is required and you can choose to proceed or cancel.
Box weights 3.22 kgs. Tank is not refillable. See instructions on box on how to dispose.
Great to use for filling our latex and foil balloons. Very easy to use
- Standard Helium Gas Tank
- 30 x 9 inch Balloon - multi-coloured
- 40m White Ribbon Spool
This tank will fill approximately:
30 x 9 inch balloons (12cm mini size balloon) OR,
16 x 11 inch balloons (28cm) standard size balloons OR,
16 x 18 inch foil balloons (45cm)
LATEX BALLOON FLOAT TIME IS APPROX 5-7 HOURS - we recommend filling balloons approx. 30 mins - 1 hour prior to your celebration. Foil balloons can last for days. Make sure they are sealed well so the helium can't escape.
Haven't used all the tank? Just close the valve and save for your next celebration!
Easy to follow instructions:
1. Remove the cap
2. Attach the gas filling adaptor (Gas filling adaptor is taped to the top of the tank)
3. Open the valve by rotating handle anti-clockwise
4. Slide neck of balloon over the gas filling adaptor
5. Lift the gas filling adaptor upwards to fill balloon. Please note that it is necessary to lift the adaptor upwards to release gas
6. Fill the balloon to the recommended size, keep a tape measure on hand. (Do not overfill or balloon may burst)
7. Take inflated balloon off the adaptor and tie
8. Close the valve by rotating handle clockwise.
For further information or tank disposal instructions, please read the Warnings on the tank box.